The Loaded Bikes Fork Mount provides a versatile way to securely transport your bikes in transit and has been designed to give you maximum flexibility.
The Fork Mount’s integrated off-set allows the Fork Mounts to be positioned at 180 degrees from one another, with finer rotational adjustment to enable easy staggering of bikes to minimise clashing of handlebars. The Fork Mount’s single stud locator, compatible with both our low profile flush and surface mounted rail systems, slides easily along the rails to your chosen fixing position and fastens in place by aluminium thumb screw so you can closely position the bikes in whatever configuration you choose.
Each Fork Mount comes with a single stud locator, thumb screw and one set of spacers compatible with a variety of thru-axle and quick-release fork types. Spacers are available in the following options:
- 9x100mm Quick Release Spacer
- 12x100mm Road & Cyclocross Spacer
- 15x100mm Non-Boost Spacer
- 15x110mm Boost Spacer
- 15x110mm Boost Lyric Torque Cap Spacer
- 20x110mm Down Hill Boost Spacer
- 15x150mm Fat Bike Spacer
- 5x100mm Quick Release Classic Spacer
There is also the option to purchase a bespoke spacer if any of the above are not compatible with your bike’s forks.
Additional pairs of spacers available to purchase separately if required.
If you’re not sure what spacers you need for your bike/s, you may find our What Fork Mount Adaptors do I need for my bike? article helpful.
Single Stud Options:
- Compatible with our low profile flush and surface mounted rails
- Compatible with Mercedes OEM flush rails
- Compatible with flush and surface mounted Unwin rails
- UK Designed and Manufactured from high strength aerospace grade aluminium
- 5 axis CNC billet machined
- Design optimised with Finite Element Analysis to maximise structural stiffness and minimise weight.
- Analytically crash tested in ANSYS
- FEA tested to withstand up to 20G of force with a bike up to 27 kg in weight
- Integrated off-set
- Single stud location to enable 360° rotation of Fork Mount (in 22.5° increments)
- Available with a full range of spacers to accommodate a variety of fork types
**FLUSH/SURFACE MOUNTED RAILS NOT INCLUDED**