The Loaded Bikes Alternating Multi Rail has been designed to create a removable L-Track rail for the OEM fixing points behind the rear passenger seats of both LWB & SWB VW Transporter Kombi vans. Paired with our fork mounts and threshold rail, this enables several bikes to be “top and tailed” inside the van without impacting the passenger space. This is particularly useful for road bikes with their many and varied stem lengths and dropped bars which makes carrying the bikes bar to bar more difficult.
- CNC routed Heksa Ply with 41″ Surface Mounted L-Track
- All fixings supplied
- attaches to existing OEM fixing points (No vehicle modifications required)
- Compatible with Loaded Bikes Fork Mounts & Accessories
- Alternating offset to accommodate a wide range of handlebar and stem types
- Creates additional load securing points ideal for securing all types of cargo
For LWB vans:
The Alternating Multi Rail can be installed in either of the two sets of lashing points located behind the rear passenger seats with the offset curved either towards or away from the seats.
The larger load area of the LWB van can accommodate all sizes of road bikes and mountain bikes.
For SWB vans:
The Alternating Multi Rail can be installed in the single set of lashing points located behind the rear passenger seats with the offset curved either towards or away from the seats.
Due to the shorter load area of the SWB van, this can accommodate XS to M sized road and mountain bikes, depending on bike geometry and wheel size
For road bikes, the offset of the alternating multi rail will need to be curved away from the rear passenger seats.