Loaded Bikes Refund and Returns Policy
If you find yourself reading this policy, that means you most likely ordered a product from us. That’s something we’re happy to celebrate so we thank you for your custom. We strive to always provide high quality products and a great customer experience. Please be assured that we will endeavor to put right anything that may go awry along the way. With that in mind, here are some things you might want to know should you wish to return anything you have bought from us:
General Conditions for Returns
- If your change your mind up to 14 days after receiving your order, you may return it to us. Please notify us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including your invoice number or order number in the email subject.
- Please note that bespoke products, flush or surface mounted rails are not eligible for return, as these are cut to length for you when you place your order.
- Items that you knew to be damaged at the time of purchase are also not eligible for return.
- If more than 14 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange, unless the product is faulty or missing parts.
- Once you have advised us you wish to return an item, you will have 14 days to return it to us at the following address:
Loaded Bikes Ltd
Unit 24 Stapledon Road
- Unless an item is faulty or missing parts, you will be responsible for arranging return shipping of any unwanted items and any fees associated with this. We cannot take responsibility for the delivery time or loss of a returned package, so we recommend using tracking numbers to ensure your package is returned safely to us.
- To be eligible for a refund, the item you wish to return must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please note, if the item is not faulty or missing parts, we are unable to refund any of the shipping fees.
Processing of Refunds
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you if the condition of the item is as expected and confirm if a full or partial refund of the purchase price of the item is to be given.
- Your refund will be processed accordingly, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days of our confirmation email.
- If 14 days have passed and you haven’t received your refund yet, please contact your bank or credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially processed to your account.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We sometimes ship your order in separate parcels as part of the same shipping consignment. If any parts are missing from your order, please notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check with our courier for any delays with them.
- If you have received all parcels and there is something missing, please let us know so we may send the missing part out to you.
Exchanges for Damaged or Faulty Items
- We will only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item for this reason, please send an email to email@example.com to notify us of the defect so we can determine if this is something we can rectify and establish whether you wish to exchange the item or return it.
- We will then arrange for the item to be collected from you and send you a shipping label to attach.
- We will process your exchange or refund as soon as we receive your returned item. Please see above section on processing of refunds if you have not received your refund within 14 days of us notifying you this has been processed.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.